Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the hall, wearing some cotton socks, when I got a phone call just before heading out yesterday.

Nice chat, but while chatting, I moved my toes around, then noticed that if I slid them along the baseboards (long phone cord too) and

around and over the cold air returns, that all that area was now clean

and my socks were dirty.

Phone call over, I tossed the socks in the wash and put on new ones.

And thought to myself, hmmmm new way to do baseboards, and the cold air return.

Socks are an easy thing to wash and this was almost as fast and easy as using my ostrich down duster.

Right on, I said to myself, I will have to share THIS with the village people!:toothy:

So if you are caught on the phone and your baseboards are dusty, and you are wearing cotton socks and have a fresh pair to change into,

give it a whirl, live a little, slither your toes over the baseboards and any other corners that need a little dusting.:D

·
27,948 Posts
Watch your balance Margery. It'll be a bit awkward to explain to the doc...well I was on the phone see, talking to my friend and I decided to dust my baseboards with my toes and...
I too try to do many jobs while on the phone.;)

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL Darlene, I Never even thought of that, but yes, it could so easily happen.

Oh my!!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I have a mental picture in my head Margery now. Everytime we talk on the phone, I'll now see you cleaning the baseboards with your socks. :toothy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts