Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Teresa. I'm residing in Rhode Island, and formerly of California and Hawaii. I also lived a stint in Utah (not my best of times).

How did you hear about frugal village?
I did a google search on how to be frugal. I noticed today that I spend way too much money on crap. This realization struck me when I actually got excited (and reached for my credit card) when I saw the fake novelty dog crap on ebay. I relished in the irony for a second.

What interests you here?

Money saving tips. Motivation. Personal stories. Another outlet to voice my inherently obnoxious opinion.

Do you know any other members here?
Not one.

How many kids? Ages?
5 kids. Yes, I know... I'm only 26. Let me explain... I had my first daughter when I was 20. I had an abortion when I was 21 (a muchly regretted decision, my life is now dedicated to pro-life activism). I had my second daughter when I was 25, and my first son last October. And I have a 5 year old step-son. So, there you go... my 5 kids.

Tell us about yourself.
I have a myspace profile that I refer people to when i'm asked questions like these because I got tired of copying and pasting. And I like to see the number of page views go up. Call me narcissistic.

Do you own any pets?
My inlaws (who we live with for their health reasons) have a geratic (yes that's the correct spelling- look it up on dictionary.com... I always get crap about that) wire haired something-or-other. His name is William Henry Michael Pemperton III. ...I thought I was strange.

SAHM or Working mom?
I'm at home.

Married or single?
Married

Interests and hobbies?
These surpass more than I can type in one sitting. Look at my MySpace.

Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hiya and :welcome: to Frugal Village! :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Teresa , What an Interesting Screen Name . :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi, and welcome to Frugal Village

JulieB

·
27,948 Posts
Baked, sauteed, fricasseed, roasted, fried or raw?
Welcome to the Village! :apple:

·
4,028 Posts
Hi! Monkeys are good! So is alligator, puffin and babies... OOPS! was that outloud? Welcome!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
:wave: Hi and Welcome to Frugal Village!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :welcome2:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: but say it isn't so.

They're soft and cuddly. Happy happy monchichi

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Oh Sara, you reminded me of my monchi-chi from when I was little!!! (and the song is going through my head too :note: ).

Welcome Teresa :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Welcome to the village!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts