Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning, lots of baby pictures. :) The meals aren't fancy, but the blog does show what they ate for every meal, every day.

"With three kids under 7, meal prep and meal planning are essential in my house. Figuring out all the meals ahead of time allows me to save time and stick to a budget (usually around $100) each week. "

Reactions: marthamfi

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
wow nice meals! usually those types of posts are heavy on carbs/processed. her kids are good eaters! lol don't think mine would touch most of that of course allergies too and hubby lol.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I don't think my kids or now grandkids would eat half of that stuff. But it is good food. It was nice to see so many fresh veggies and healthy food for that cheap.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
yes only thing I thought was strange was that only a gallon of milk no juice etc and more kid snacks but she may not have included them. cus my kids needed to have the snacks go from noon to dinner without it.. or breakfast to noon nope.
plus if we went somewhere play group, school etc but covid times so diaper bag friendly snacks maybe not needed. and for friends too lol yogurt tubes, cheerios,apples etc. but every family is different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts