Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok in my dreams, my acre is lush (hah no rain!) green and full of promising fruits!
I want all my friends to come over today for a party! I have (again in my dreams!) a huge bbq grill and fully stocked fridge.
Roasting ears are at the ready!
The grape arbor houses a quiet cool seating area the pool is clean and full.
Come one come all, bring a dish to share and pull up a chair!
The house is sparkling and ready! My knitting is ready for the afternoon warm time and sitting on the deck.
I have picked bouquets from my many flower gardens to send home with each of my lovely friends!
Come help me have fun!:D :hurray: :dancing: :band: :dancing:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Mel, I'm on my way!! I just have to go and pick some fresh asparagus from the garden and pull the fresh loaves of bread from the oven. I'll grab some homemade pickles from last year(not many left) and some canned peaches.

Thanks for the invite!! I think I'll bring some embroidery to work on while you are knitting.

See you soon!:smball:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'll be there tonight in my dreams Mel ! It sounds wonderful, and as long as I'll be dreaming it, the dish I bring will be great !!!!!!!
11pm sound alright with you ????????

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I am on my way, just got to pack all this fresh berries and fruit in the car to bring. Oh yeah, I'll bring my maid to clean up after the party for you. Wouldn't it be so wonderful if it were true.......

pat

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'll be there with bells on, then I won't have to tackle Darwin...

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I'll be bringing some fresh homemade bread and jellies canned last year.

(glad it's only in our dreams, cause I'd have to cancel due to strep throat)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Sunshine! I hope you feel well soon! I hate strep! That and chicken pox I will catch any time I am exposed!
Get well soon sweetie!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man my party and my sis didn't even come......so I will continue it today!
dh and the guys are going ot be gone, so we ladies can play and have fun!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Hey wait for me, wait for me! I am coming too. I will bring the ice cream maker and fresh peaches so we can have fresh homemade peach ice cream. Yummmmmmy!

I will bring my Bible Mel, maybe we can get in a little Bible Study later.

See y'all soon!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I hope I am not crashing the party! I am bringing pie! And I will work on my quilting too to do while you guys are knitting and doing embroidery. :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I'm coming and I've got the potatoe salad and ice cold tea. Since I am dropping the kids off at the sitter I will bring a book. I haven't got to read in years.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Well I'm coming. I was just busy getting some whole wheat buns ready and baking those cinnamon buns everyone loves.

I'll also be bringing along the violin, the accordion and the banjo. We all need music in our lives along with dancing. So for anyone else who can bring along a musical instrument, bring it along.

Just remember, I have a long way to drive and that old buggy does take awhile to get there, but I'll be there will bells on my shoes.

Oh I almost forgot, I have a quilt block for each of you to finish, so be prepared to do a bit of work as well. Then the host gets the quilt!!!

Thanks for inviting everyone, sis.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'll bring my trombone, CJ :D I'll bring a book too, as it is hard to read these days chasing a little one. I'll bring homemade fresh squeezed lemonade and some apple pie.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'll bring my drums and a ton of fresh mint from my garden to put in Danielle's lemonade. I'll make scones made with Amaretto soaked raisins. And maybe a fruit salad made with your grapes and some fresh berries from our berry patch.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Mmmmm...yummy party.........can we have another one Mel, to celebrate your successful operation????? Please...................:smball:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts