Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom lives in Europe and was visiting me for two weeks. She left yesterday and absolutely hates flying. I just got an email from my dad saying she got stranded in Copenhagen, Denmark because they're on a strike at that airport and there are thousands of people stuck there, waiting to get home. Poor mom. :shake:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ahhhh that is terrible for her. Especially when she was probably looking forward to going home. I wish her well.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I sure hope she get's home soon, gosh I know how it is to get stuck in the airport :hugz:

·
4,028 Posts
Oh, what an unexpected adventure! I hope she gets and takes the opportunity to enjoy her detour.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Oh no! Talk about your worst nightmare! I hate flying too, but I did it quite well all by myself for the first time when I went to see my son. I'm not so scared anymore.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh no.... your poor mom. I'm a nervous flyer too. I'd be flippin' if I were stranded somewhere alone. I hope she's able to get home soon.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hope your mom gets home soon I know how it is to be afraid of flying.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for your sympathy. :)

Well she finally managed to get a flight home, arriving 24hrs late. She should land any minute now, phew. I bet she won't fly anywhere before September when she comes here for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am glad that she's on her way home now, that must have been awful for her. I am not a fan of flying either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts