Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
homemade gifts for the first time ever..My Dad,Grandmother,Aunt,my two brother's,My SIL and MIL...I made:

Cinnamon Rock Candy
Peppermint Bark
Cashew Brittle
Banana Bread
Pumpkin Bread
Kahlua
Chicken No Kettelly..it's a hungarian dish that was taught to my mom by and elderly hungarian woman which in return my mom taught me how to make this soup when I was 13yrs old because I would bug her all the time to make it.. I would actually eat this to the point of feeling like I was gonna get sick to my stomach... that's how much I love this soup...there is no recipe for it...there is no person that I know of that doesn't love this dish..It takes at least 3 to 4 hrs to make it and you can not freeze it..I have to figure out how too measure everything to actually comeup with a recipe that I can leave behind to my kids....no one know's how to make it but me & my mom and my mom is dead..

I'm very proud of myself..I also saved myself alot of stress and money..

·
27,948 Posts
How wonderful! Your family is so lucky to be the recipient of all that love. :heartsm:

Reactions: brenda67

·
2,688 Posts
I'm very impressed :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Way to go! I believe that everyone will be so excited to receive these.
Merry Christmas.:santasm:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
That's wonderful!! Everyone will love them! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.