Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from our annual trip to Stowe, VT and I am madly in love with this new resort, can one fall in love with a resort? We'll I have!
We stayed at the brand spankin' new Stowe Mountain Resort, right at the bottom of Mt. Mansfield. 5 star, granite and marble everywhere, swim outside in an 89 degree pool or hot tubs surrounded by snow, easy over gondala to the mountain, valet 24 hours (none of the hotels there have valet) ski valets, build a bear kids activities in the hotel, turn down service, soaking tubs with seperate showers, I hated leaving, I would like to live in this hotel.
O.K. 4 nights was a mortgage payment, but I will save my pennies so I can go back next year, forget Disney, this is my new happy place!!!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Glad you found your new happy place!

Yes, you CAN fall in love with a resort... I did back in 98 when I went to the Harmony Club in Bermuda. I never wanted to leave... until I saw a bug the size of a cat :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.