Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband has to go to a conference in Reno the end of April, so since my youngest dd is turning 21 on the 18th of April, we decided to take her with us. We are driving, so we decided to go a bit further and also take her to Disneyland as she hasn't been there for many years. His employer is paying for the hotel at Reno and when I clicked on to my emails today I found out that I had some points that I had forgotten about on a hotel plan. SO.....I called the 800 number and found out that my 3 nights at Disneyland will all be paid for by these points. NO COST TO ME!!!!! My daughter works at a radio station and they have scrip for us to stay at another hotel on the way home.....NO HOTEL BILLS!!!!! My husbands company will also pay for his food while we are at the conference (I only need to take care of my dd and I and we usually share). So gas (approx $200) food and admissions to D-Land is my cost. This will be my most frugal vacation ever......YAY!!!!!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Congratulations!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Yeah! I am so happy for you, I hope you and your family have a great time :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
:congrats: Congratulations! You are going to have a wonderful time.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Congrats and I am sure you will have such a great time!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
That is so great! I went on a biz trip with my DH to New York a couple of years ago. We had to pay for my plane ticket, but the hotel, food, etc... was paid for by the company.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Enjoy!!! I am sure you will have a wonderful time!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wow! What a great vacation. My Birthday is April 18th too! I wish I could do a trip like that! Have fun.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Wow, Isn't it great when things work out! Have fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts