Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Misty, you got me encouraged to post my pics :)

I really am upset though becuase my cut was TOTALLY messed up and I didn't realize till i came home. (and it was three times the price of yours not including tip) I never got a chance (and didn't think to ask) to look at the BACK of my hair before I left. :eek: Carl had to trim a lot to make my hair actually look even.

I had about two inches cut, and it's layered in the back on the outside. I told him to leave my bangs alone since I'm trying to grow them out.

My hair feels SO much lighter now, it doesn't get caught under my arm when I sleep, and it looks SO much better in a ponytail! :)
It also seems to flip around and move when I turn my head, it's great!

Here's me with my hair all pulled forward, than I'll post one with my hair tucked behind.
(I decided I was tired of my bangs being parted to the side, so I'm trying to stick with the parted down the middle look now.)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's tucked back..

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I think it looks great!!! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Looks good Heather! I love it when I get a new haircut and it flips and moves with a slight turn of the head. Just like those shampoo commercials.:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That looks great Heather! :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Looks very good.

How long was your hair before you got it cut?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i think it looks great heather. you are soooo pretty.:D :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I love it Heather!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you guys!!

Labonet, It used to fall past my bra strap a bit, and now it comes just above it.
It used to look long and straight on one side, and I don't know if it shows up well enough, but now both sides are tapered evenly :D I will never try to cut my hair again unless it's just a teeeny tiny trim :eek:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Looks great! I haven't cut my hair in forever. My bangs are the same lenght as the rest of my hair.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is very cute Heather!:D :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That is a pretty haircut !!!!!!!
You are so beautiful, a crewcut would look good one you Heather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cornelia!!! I LOVE your pic!!! Your belly is soooooooo cute!
So you have about 8 weeks left now right? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts