Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have an interview Thursday,my birthday at 11:30 at the hospital!I am so excited.Its an interview and even if i don't get the job.......its a step.I have not been on an interview in a longgggggggggggggggggggggggg time!!!Ok had to share ty all for the prayers and well [email protected]!

Well I got a call today and they were cancelling my interview because they filled the position!How unfair.But that means theres something better.Thanks all

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Go get em Denise! Show your stuff. LOL Good luck at your interview and Happy Pre-Birthday wishes.:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im passing on my good luck to you.i recently went on an interview.and they called the same day to tell me they wanted to hire me:hearts: :clap:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
How great! Good Luck. :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Good for you grneyegrl! Denise, you are gonna do great! sendind you lots of luck and some prayers too!

·
27,948 Posts
Good Luck Denise!:)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Good luck Denise :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Good Luck! I hope you get the job. I work in a hospital and I love it!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Denise,
I'm so sorry they cancelled the interview. That does seem unfair. They just lost out on a great employee!

·
27,948 Posts
Like you said ~ Better things are out there! That positive attitude will take you far.:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Denise, that seems so unfair. I'm so sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully there will be something just around the corner. Keep positive - it'll get you far.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Awe Denise, that is unfair! They should have atleast let you interview! How do they know they got the best unless they have interviewed all of the applicants?

I agree though, you will come up with something better.:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Awww, I'm sorry it didn't work out Denise, but you know what? They could have wasted your time and had you come in for the interview. I've had that happen to me more times than I care to admit.

Plus, like you said, something better will come out of it :D I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason.

:hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm so sorry Denise....You're right, something better is waiting for you.:heartsm:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts