Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mum has been showing my cards and notelets to friends and people at her church.

She has already sold some of them for me and she has an order! In total she has in sales and orders £36 for me! :D Which (according to eBay lol) is 60.0002 US $ (if that means anything :confused: )

That has been a real boost to my I'm a loser thinking ;)

She also had a visit from a pastor who took my fathers funeral and he said the local christian bookshop has closed and he would like me to supply some for his fellowship!

I honestly can't believe it.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
wow Bev Great!!!!!! LOL, I had just added a post to one of your other card threads that I want on your mailing list too! LOL

You have such great talent with these cards (and your other creative adventures too) You have amazing talent! I love logging on and seeing your pics of your cards.

That is great that your mom is so supportive of you! I bet your cards are a great hit! Congrats!

·
27,948 Posts
:clap:Good for you Bev! And lady your no loser!!!!!:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Well I can believe it and I'm not at all surprised. See God is watching out for you.

You do a wonderful job making cards. I'm so excited for you!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
This is great news! :) Congratulations.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG Bev! I knew you could do it! I am so proud of you! You are doing an awesome job.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
WTG Bev, I knew you could do it, your cards are just awesome! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:cry: You are all such wonderful friends!

I have only just posted this thread!!!

You have shared in all my sadness, confusion, rants and successes ever since I came here.

From day one you made me feel at home.

And I truely LOVE you all :hugz:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
This is fantastic news! I just posted to another one of your threads telling you that you should sell them :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:dancing: Bev!!!! You go lady! I knew you could do it! This is just the beginning you know. Soon you'll have lots and lots of orders to keep you busy.:hugz:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Congratulations! There is no better way to earn a living than by doing what you love!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm telling ya, if I had 1/2 the talent, I'd be selling them too! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Bev! That's great!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: I'm not suprised at all to know people want to buy your cards! They are just sooo beautiful! You're an artist, Bev.:heartsm: I'm really happy for you!

....and we love you too, Bev!:hugz:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats! I am so glad something so positive is happening for you. Yeah!!!!!

Amy

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Yeah! GO GIRL!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
WTG BEV!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts