Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing has me giggling like a little kid. For the cost of 550 Air Miles, I got the following:

Magic Bullet mixer
Short and tall cup
Coarse and flat blade
Four party mugs with screw-on lids
Instructions and recipes
Blender
Juicer
Four shaker/steamer lids
Four replacement gaskets

I am in love with this thing! I suddenly want to make a whole bunch of food with it. :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I like mine. It is nice to have around. Makes great milkshakes.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I got mine as a gift three years ago from my DIL.... I love it! It's one of my favorite appliances. When she ordered it they had a BOGO deal.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Cool!!

Does anyone else have an xrated mind and think immediately some some other "appliance" that could be named that?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What airline miles program did you use?
I get my Air Miles through BMO Mosaik Mastercard. I also used my Air Miles to get our duvet, duvet cover and sheet set. :)

I can't wait to make stuff with this thing! I've always wanted to make my own salsa. DH says it'll end up costing me because I'll have to buy more stuff to make with it instead of buying it already made. I told him it's primarily for milkshakes, mayonnaise, chopping garlic, dicing onions and the salsa thing. :D

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Cool!!

Does anyone else have an xrated mind and think immediately some some other "appliance" that could be named that?
Ha! That was not my first thought but I can see how you thought that LOL

I love mine. I use it to make smoothies. I'm addicted on those juice/smoothie places in the mall that charge $7 for a small smoothie AND its got 1/2 the stuff you dont want in it.

I buy the frozen fruit, yoghurt and blend away! Its the fruit I want, all natural and I can control the fat/sugar content. I got the bf hooked on these too. I love it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Cool!!

LOL. That is exactly what I thought when I saw this thread. I was thinking, "Dang, that's bold to post that!" Too funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts