Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here I am folks, love it or leave it! I decided why not, you all have been posting your pictures and it is so nice to put the face with the name!

I joined a dating website tonight....not sure why...guess I am just sick of being at home...time to enjoy life, meet some people. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Take care all!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
LOVE that!! Your so pretty. thanks for adding it. good for you if your ready to date i say go for it.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Oh look at that pretty face you been hiding all this time!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
You're a doll, you'll have no trouble once you're ready, you'll see. Glad you posted your pic!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
thanks for adding your pic! it is great to have a face to go with the name!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I saw your picture and was so happy to see it!! I think you are just gorgeous and I wish a had a smile as pretty as yours :)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Thank you for adding your picture! It is so nice to have a face to go by now. Good Luck with the dating!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Theresa, you are beautiful!! :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Theresa you are so pretty!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I have been seeing a lot of things about the online dating services on different news shows. The Today show has had a series on different ways to meet people and they talked about www.match.com and said it's a great way to meet people. I'll confess.....I checked it out. I love Malcom very much but I had to see what this was all about and you know what there were a lot of attractive people on there and seemed to be very intellegent. I just would stay away from the men who are flexing their muscles in the middle of their kitchen for their picture....a little weird for me :D Good luck and I'm so excited for you!!

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: Hi pretty lady! Nice to see you Theresa.
Your right, it is time to enjoy life. Live it up!:)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
What a great picture! Thanks for putting a face to your name. :) Good luck with the dating thing. Have some fun! :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Theresa~What a beautiful smile you have! You are very pretty.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, jeez, I am blushing....thanks everybody, for the boost of confidence...that has always been my problem.
I hope that if anything comes out of the dating website, it can even just to meet some friends and explore the city a bit. I have no expectations. I will let you know if anyone contacts me (I am too shy right now to contact them, LOL!)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
You're sooo pretty and I hope you meet someone wonderful on the site!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thank you for sharing your picture. You are such a pretty girl. I hope you have wonderful luck on the dating scene. :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
You are so pretty, please have some confidence, you are a beautiful kind person and any man would be lucky to have you , good luck,

Nealy

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
You are beautiful! Thank you so much for trusting us enough to share yourself!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts