Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a major fight and GUESS WHO WON - me!!!!!

Want to know about my fight. :toothy:

Let me tell you a little story. I've been overweight all my life. I've fought with diets for so long, I know everyone and yet still didn't keep the weight off once I lost it. But doing the LFL program has really gotten me motivated and I've kept the weight off I've lost so far. Its hard work to keep it off, but with your encouragement and my determination, were winning.

The fight though was with a little white box in my bathroom. Each time I used the washroom, I'd get on it. That meant about an average of 6 - 10 times a day. Do you know what it is yet? So I got mad, told this dang box off and said - ONLY ON MONDAY!!! You'll see me here many times a day, but I'm not talking to you, nor am I hopping on you. It just continued to stare at me, taunt me each time in the bathroom, but I didn't give it any notice. It seemed to jump out at me a few times - it must have been angry, but I was winning the battle!!!

Yup, I won!!! That dang weigh scale is of no importance to me anymore unless its Monday morning!!! Its also very frugal I would say, because I'm not wearing out the batteries. :toothy:

Woo hoo, that weigh scale lost!!

What are some areas you've struggled in and have won since starting the LFL program. It may not be the scales, but share your struggles and victories with us. It helps to encourage others who are going through the same thing.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Carolyn, 3 silk roses for me.

I'm with you on the slow weight loss, I haven't lost for a couple of weeks, but I also haven't gained so thats good. Its called a plateau and I always think its why so many people on weight loss programs quit.

If we can get past the plateau and not give up, we've achieved a major success, in my books anyways.

Your doing great as well. Don't give up, but keep on going.

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: congratulations to both you ladies you're inspirations to us all.:heartsm:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:fdance: Congratulations CJ and Carolyn!! :fdance:

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts