Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the pet shop today with my SIL and they had two lonely Dumbo rats ~ Babies ripped away from their mother, sad and alone (Am I making a good case here?)

They were female and all mine are males but hey we have a spare cage for emergencys such as orphans and the like LOL.

So ~ Head count please ~ We now have TEN pets! :D

Here's my new babies ~ Pixie & Fairy (lol)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Now those are cute rats Bev, even I would like those ones! Congratulations on your new furbabies!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
They are cute! Congrats on your new furbabies!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Awwwwwwwww, no I suppose you did have to take them home, them being all alone and all. How cute.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
oh they are so cute. Glad you were able to give them a good home.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
They are sooo cute!!!! I completely understand how they just had to go home with you and join your family! If it were not for the cats here and a MIL who freaks out around mice and rats, I'd get me some too!:toothy:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
They are cuties! :D

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
er...o.k. Bev, you thought I was nuts for getting 2 Dobies?! LOL Actually I just read an article by Joni McCoy, about how great rats are for pets and what a frugal pet they are. They are lucky to have a loving mum like you Bev.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Bev, that was very kind of you to make them the newest members of the Bev Zoo. Enjoy your new furbabies!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts