Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a job interview on Wednesday in banking, I am keeping an open mind with the pay and benefits until I see what the job will be like. There are only 2full-time positions available please keep your fingers crossed that I am one of the two full-time people :).

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Marie I will keep my fingers crossed for ya and be sure to let us know how things turn out :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I am not excited about going back to work full time, but we need the money and I need the benefits that's why I hope I get a full time position.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Congrats and good luck. Banking does not pay well typically, but at the same time I have found it to be one of the most civilized industries I've worked with. Sometimes that can be worth alot! Hope all goes well for you.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Good luck Marie! :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Good luck! I hope it works out for you and that you enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good Luck I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good luck with the interview.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Best of luck, Marie. I will keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer for you that you get the job!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Sending good :vibes: your way!

·
27,948 Posts
Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
So Marie how did it go???
I am sure you did great!!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for your support, it's this coming Wednesday, 2 more days of waiting! LOL I am trying to not get nervous. Tomorrow I am going to drive by the place of my interview to make sure I can find it on Wednesday morning.

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Banking can pay extremely well depending on the area of the country you are in.

I'm a teller, which is an entry level position at the bank and I make way over minimum wage. The salaries for many of our positions are unbelievable.

Hope all goes well!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had my interview today and it seemed to go well, it will be a few weeks before I know if I am hired. They have to do a thorough back ground check and they said this could take a couple of weeks. I am going to keep applying to other places just in case. Thank you for all your good vibes and support :).

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Sending you good thoughts and good {{{vibes}}} for you to get the job. :)

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Good luck. Banking and it's benefits can pay extremely well. I started out as a teller at way above minimum wage. I know for a fact that there are reputable banks in Florida that starts their tellers at 16+ an hour. Plus, in banking, tellers are usually the only hourly positions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts