Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question on an At Home InteriorDesign Course?
I was wondering has anyone ever heard of The Lawrence Institute of Interior Design. or ever had any personal experience with someone who has gone through the course.
I was wondering because I am considering going through this course to further my Education in Interior Design and Possibly as a Extra Income Source for my Family and I.
Any Help in this matter would be greatly appreicated.
Thank you.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Wish I could help, I've thought about taking a course like that. I tokkk a Floral arranging course through te mail years ago but I don't rmember the nme of the company.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Angie for your help.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I have never heard of them either Carla. I did look up her website, the price isn't bad. But I also checked with http://www.bbb.org and there isn't any such company listed. If she has been in business since 1981 there should be some kind of information on it. :(

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Dee. I have been very skeptical as well as DH has been about this company.He asked me to ask around to everyone as well as check the BBB site.
I totally forgot to check out BBB site.
Thank you for checking for me.
I will show this to my DH tonight I already have the feeling of what he is going to say and I will have to agree with him.
I will not be wasting our money on a Company that is not even Registered with the BBB .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts