Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(no not to the mental hospital but that is an option for this year!! LoL) ;) I have decided and thank you all for the inspiration and the courage to do it.
that for the next year, I am
Going to get healthy,

lose weight,

stop spending so much.

stop smoking,

drink more water.

start saving some money.*I am most excited about this one*

to live on $80. per week after rent and van payments.(the van should be payed off by march that will give me a little extra)

to be alone for the next year to figure out who i am and what i want from life.

To decide if i am going to stay here in montana or move.

to get off line and outside more.

Jesh i have so much on this list, do you really think it is possable.

do you have anything you are committeed to this year coming.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrads to you for making the commitment to take care of yourself! Your a great person and deserve to be happy! I wish the very best for you Heaven!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cornelia. this isn't going to happen all at once my body would shut down from the shock of it all, but it will happen.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You go Heaven! I am glad to see you are going to do this for yourself! To find yourself! I am very proud of you. You can do anything you put your mind too. Think positive!! Keep your chin up!!

Go Heave GO!!!!:)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
You can do it, you can do it, GOOOOOOOOOO Heaven!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good for you and I am going to join your committment too, so we will all be here cheering you on.:hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
Heaven, I am so proud of you. I've been here since Oct. and have seen so many changes you have gone through. You have grown so positively in less than 3 months. You are a strong woman who deserves the best and it has been a pleasure to watch from afar as you realize just how special you are. I wish you always the very best.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Heaven, we know you can do it. Your an inspiration to all of us and I look forward to reading more on how your achieving your goals in 2003!

Go Heaven Go!! Were all cheering you on.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. Your words always cheer me up and thanks to all of you i know i can do it!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You go girl! ;) :cool:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Heaven, you are always such an inspiration !!!!!!! I admire you so much for your strength and determination !!! You have accomplished everything you have set out to do, not many could say that.... These goals you will accomplish too............I am so very proud you you !!!!!!
I will try to get on that wagon with you soon.... Just goots get feeling a little better .....
You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as soon as you feel better lori this train will be waiting for you! together we can do anything!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
You should be so proud and happy of yourself to take the committement to take care of yourself! :heartsm: I'm with everyone else here, to encourage you all the way! :) You inspire me to do the same! :D

Lucie

·
Registered
895 Posts
WTG Heaven. I think you can do it. :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Go Heaven :clap: You can do it girl...:dancing: This is gonna be your year!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Heaven you know you can do it and so do we! We will be right here beside you supporting and cheering each other on! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts