Frugal Village Forums banner

I Have Exp. C's For Military Families Overseas

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  McD 
#1 ·
I have a large envelope full of expired coupons that could go to a military family overseas. If you know of such a family that would like them, please pm me an address where I can send these coupons to. Thanks:)

#2 ·
thekrazycouponlady.com Has a lady that does only that...sends coupons to overseas military.
Here it is......KCL Overseas Coupon Program
Amanda Brumbaugh
10960 W. Bridgetower Dr.
Boise, ID 83709

Please go check this out I am not associated; have sent my 1st envelope this month.
Thanx,
Pam

#3 ·
As far as FV memners who are overseas and expressed an interest in receiving our expired Q's...

Jennybethg and Lyndsay have both given me their addresses and said they would like them. I think I read where Lyndsay may be moving back to the states soon though. But, I know Jennybethg is definitely still overseas. I have sent some to Lyndsay and have my first batch for Jennybethg ready to go as son as I make it by the post office. I have their mailing addresses if you would like them.

#7 ·
Thank you guys so much!! I don't know how to say thank you enough, and I'm so excited to get some coupons lol. It's crazy expensive here (a 5 lb. bag of potatoes is over $13). I try to use coupons on the box packaged items to save enough money for veggies and fruits.

I tried to PM everyone back, but I have to have 20 posts. I have been working on posting, but with our crappy internet it will take me all night lol. The mail isn't sent to our homes here, we have to pick it up at the P.O. and all mail is scanned, so I don't have a problem putting my address on here lol. I will also try to PM you guys when I get my post count up in case you haven't checked back here.

Crystal Greeson
PSC 80 Box 14972
APO, AP 96367

Thank you once again, our family really appreciates it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.