Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheer4:It's over! My EXH dragged his sorry butt to the lawyer's office (6 hours late mind you) and he signed over full custody to me, as well as arrangements for support and back pay.

I know this should probably be in the Single Mothers section but I wanted to post it front and center for the whole world!

Thank you all for bearing with me for the last 2 years!!!!!! I really love you for being there for me. I am so happy I can't stop crying!:cloud9:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I am SO happy for you, Karen! That is such great news for you and your girls! :yippee: You have been so stong and such a great mom throughout all of this. Thank goodness it's finally over.

--Michelle

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
thats wonderful!!

im thrilled for you!!!!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
That's great news! I'm so happy that it's finally over for you in the custody situation.

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
rofl, i'm kinda dissappointed in one thing. I wanted to hear how a judge would respond to his demands, rofl.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:grball: Congratulations Karen :grball:
You have fought hard and long and finally you know your girls will be safe and loved..

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Wow! What a wonderful start to your holiday season! So happy for you!!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Oh my goodness--I just got goosebumps! I'm soooooo happy for you! How do the girls feel?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I am so happy for you.

Blessings to you and your beautiful girls.

Angel

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Well, I guess I am really happy for you. But I am sad for your girls. I wish all kids could have good Dads.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts