Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
relatively long new posts both on the same matter; and I get kicked out when they are just about done...

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
i am feeling your pain... i have done the same thing only to get an error 404 when i hit submit... it makes you want to puke...coz the whole post just disappears into thin air...and of course it is only on the long ones...

Reactions: kaurand554

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Yep, been there done that....was answering a couple and typed more than my usual two or three sentences.....then got dumped.

I couldn't get on the other night, it was taking so long to load. Have also had a HORRIBLE time posting pics for over a month.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is their a limit to the number of words?

That a warning could be posted....
"you have reached your limit"

I was posting about 3 years today my husband passed, and a son moving out this weekend so I got long winded..........I just feel let down....
and don't have the energy to write it again.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Not that I am aware of-- but post this in the help section and you might get more assistance for the posting problem.

It is the top forum when you go to the all forums page. Can't recall the name for sure........testing and help or something like that.

Sorry to hear about you losing - your hubby first.....but then when you wanted to talk about it, that got messed up too. Hugs to you!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
More likely a time limit, especially if you type like me. Most forum software will time out after anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. I'm not sure what the time limit is here, but I have run into this on other forums.

If it is going to take you a while to type a long post, it is best to type it up on your own computer, and then cut-and-paste the whole thing into the post box at once. That way, the actual posting only takes a couple of seconds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts