Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That this forum is so much better than the others I belong to.

The people on the other forms are so quick to judge, and I'm so happy it isn't like that here. You'd think people would realize that being rude and judgmental doesn't help the situation any.

It's nice to belong to a forum where people are understanding and compassionate:)

(btw, I put this in the debt forum, because that is what people are judgmental about in the other forums :) )

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I love it here too, they arent judgemental at all .... we are all in this together and help each other out as a team. This is my home away from home. :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I love it here, I like how helpful and understanding people are. I have needed a place like this to belong. I feel less lonely with my ordeals when other people have been in my place too at one point or another and can offer me support and kindness.

·
27,948 Posts
Don't need to agree with everything anyone says or does but I can always find something nice to say or just button my lip. Yep, no need to be nasty. :grouphug2:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Nice sentiment...I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Three cheers for the Village! :toothy: I've found this place really refreshing after my experiences with Yahoo groups. (yuck!) Despite our differences it seems like people here at least try to get along with each other.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I agree with everyone else. The Village feels like home.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have to agree with Nada. Any time I stray, I always come back. The Village is great. :heartsm:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Several times I've told myself I am spending entirely too much time here, and need to just go away. But I never stay gone long. Everyone has such interesting lives and stories to keep up with! It's a nice neighborhood.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the village!! Anytime i need motivation or inspiration I log on. Though sometimes I get disappointed that there aren't MORE posts I can read...lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yup this is the bect place ever. And the most diverse too! It's such a wonderful thing that despite our differences everyone seems to get along very well and support each other. :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I agree with everyone. So many different walks of life, but yet, it's like one big family.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I really find it amazing how little grandstanding or "I'm right and you're wrong" goes on here. Its absolutely refreshing and also VERY humbling. Quite often I read posts and have tears in my eyes and its from the SPIRIT in which they are written in - its almost palpable!

FV Rocks!!:thumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Da Village

I'm finding this to be a great place too. I'm glad whoever started it did just that :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thank you! I'm flatered! :hug2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I really like it here to , I am so used to being made fun of for being frugal , its nice to be around people like me :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I agree this is the best site around. People here are down to earth, supportive and most of all.......frugal. lol

JulieB

·
Registered
503 Posts
I love it here, too -- and you might say, "huh?" as I'm mostly a lurker. Thing is, one of the reasons I've lurked (in addition to knowing I'd become addicted!) is that I have been flamed too often on other sites for my traditional, conservative, Christian values, so I find it easier to just not say anything! It does seem to me that all are welcome here, however.

Kindest regards,
Mary

1 - 20 of 25 Posts