Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am learning so many new things, that to be honest I'm quite proud of.

I made this card for my brothers wedding coming up in September and I used wire and seed beads to bead it!

I promise I WILL stop showing off but I really wanted to show it to somebody who might appreciate it.

My DH says I will have to make cards for all the family now or they'll think I don't like them LOL - I never thought of that! :(

I hope the pic is ok anyway and that you like it.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That is absolutely gorgeous!! They will love it!

And please keep showing off, I love seeing your work. It is always so beautiful! :D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Keep showing them! I love seeing your work! What did you use for the shiny silver part under each layer? I love that look!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You showoff! J/K :D

It's beautiful as usual :)

You really should make some and then sell them...especially notecards. I'd buy some :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It's beautiful!!! They will treasure your card forever I'm sure! Please don't stop posting your pictures. I love seeing everything that you do!

·
27,948 Posts
You're on fire Bev! Beautiful work once again.
What a treasured keepsake for the wedding couple.:)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
keep showing us! i love that card! i like the colors you used~ very very pretty

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
WOW! Bev! That is sooo beautiful! :thumb: You amaze me everyday...Please don't stop showing what you make!!! I love seeing your creativity! :)

What's the purple around the cake? :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did it that colour as the invites were that colour and I know the brides mum has bought lilac as a wedding outfit, so I'm assuming that it is going to be 'the theme' ~ Although I haven't asked (I don't see that much of them?)

The purple around the cake is handmade paper I bought from thialand (is that how you spell it? LOL) Well I bought it in town but it comes from there. (so slight exageration on my behalf lol)

Anyway 'next time' I'll try making it myself ~ that should be funny ~ ROFL!

·
Registered
601 Posts
that is beautiful, i need to get you to make me a box of cards, people love getting cards that are different instead of the same ole ordinary cards you see everyday.. keep on posting those pics, love to see them...

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love that one too ! I love seeing your cards, I look forward to them..... I would be sad if you stopped showing off........:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts