Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I wanted to be sure everyone read it in case anyone is able to help. I am looking for the religious book series for children that is published by Arch. I always called them my Arch books. They basically are each a different story from the Bible. I wasn't incredibly religious as a child (yes, I know...I'm a ministers daughter...what is up with that?) but these were among my very favorite books. My parents moved when I was in college and many things never made it to the new house (we believe the movers had a very profitable garage sale with a bunch of our stuff, including my children's albums) and now I would love nothing more than for Julia to be able to enjoy these books. However, I can't find these books anywhere. Our church library has a collection and since my Dad works there, they gave Julia all of the duplicates, but there weren't a lot. (We were SO grateful for those that they gave us!) So, do any of you have any clue what I'm talking about, and if you happen to have any, would you be willing to sell or trade them to me? Here's a link to show what they look like: http://www.readingwell.com/arch.html
Thanks for reading!

·
27,948 Posts

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I have never heard of these, but they look like they would be good. Hope you can get some more!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I have never heard of them, but will be on the look out just in case I run across some at a yard sale or something.

pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts