Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My monstrous pet... who chew up my floors.. as a puppy........... and who I loved then! and 12 years more!.....died this morning... in my arms.......... :_0 I will miss her... and her snuggles at night!

Good night Buffy!

·
19,119 Posts
The dog I grew up with was named Buffy too - I am so sorry for loss of a dear friend - but am happy you have such wonderful memories of her. Take care.

Reactions: kaurand554

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry kaurand! It's so hard to say goodbye to our pets, isn't it? It's going to be a rough run for you for a little while, but allow yourself "that" time to grieve your loss. Before long, you'll feel a little better, and then you'll have all those good memories to look back on. I bet you have a zillion of them, and if you got kids around, I'm sure they'd love to hear all about your sweet Buffy. Talking about her, when you're ready, will do your heart a world of good!

Please hang in there, and remember time really does heal all wounds!

Hugs to you!

Theresa

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. I've experienced this a few times over the years and we had to have one of ours put to sleep last month. I know you'll miss her.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Kaurand big hugs to you!! Im crying with you while replying to this post. I lost my 14 year old Hannah girl in December and I didnt ever think I would recover. I still break down over it. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Its so hard to lose our babies.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
hugs to you! so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Always remember the good times as that is what will carry you through. Hugs and prayers sent your way. It is never easy but you have the village friends to help.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Big hugs to you it so hard to lose a good friend and pets are the best friends to have dont worry she is waiting for you at the rainbow bridge and you will see her again

1 - 20 of 30 Posts