Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been practicing making some more homemade cards. So far I've made seven.

I am thinking about doing some of these to add to my craft fair stall.

Please give me some time to load them all - I hope you like them.

This one is for my nephew who is going to be 18 soon :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another one - I have to type things here to post and you'll be glad to here I have nothing left to say LOL - I just wanted you to see them and get your opinions.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love them ! They are beautiful Bev !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
They are awesome. Should post them in the photo gallery. I really like the citrus and the fairy cards.

·
27,948 Posts
Bev you are so creative!! I love 'em all.:)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
bev,
you have done it again. they are just beautiful. you really should go into the card making business. you are very talented.:angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I am speechless! Bev, you are sooooooo creative!!!! Do you know that???? :) Your cards are so original! :thumb:

Did you actually paint or draw the fairy card?

You come and tickle the sleeping creative little girl inside me, Bev..I think you woke her up! lol ;)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww you are all so kind! I've yet to hear one of you say about anything 'actually my kid could've done that' ~ ROFL! ;)

The Citrus one does smell lovely and the fairy card is decoupage ~ I bought some fairy wrapping paper and sat cutting it all out and mounted it on hand-made paper with a 'just for you' sticker.

I have different fairies on the sheet still left to do ~ They are lovely!

Thanks again girls ~ you may be very poliet but it's still a buzz and temporarily gets rid of that 'you are soooo useless' voice! BIG BIG :hugz:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
There you go again..........being all creative and wonderful!! Absolutely wonderful, and no I'm not being polite.....just truthful!!!!!!!;) :D You have a gift Bev!!! You truly do!!:smball:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
There great! Can you pick up some cheap frames at a car boot and do some fairy ones and frame them?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
you are NOT useless bev. you are very talented and so creative. i couldn't make cards that pretty. i love them.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts