Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~It's pretty flawed but it seems to be cutting the draft so I'm happy. Pics are on my sewing blog. The link is in my sig. :whistle:~

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
the window quilt is lovely! but im really oogling over that tote bag. ever thought about selling them??

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i love the rag idea, we have so many old sock! can i use that idea?

·
Registered
174 Posts
:cheergrl: Finally!! Someone I can copy from!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
It doesn't look flawed to me...It is very pretty!!...It's quite impressive for a learning experiance!!...WTG:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
That is so cute!!!
I've always wanted window quilts. We have over 50 windows, all original (125yrs) to the house and 7 ft tall :thud:

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
~Thanks for the comments, everyone, you're all so nice! I have 'only' have 6 more window quilts on my to do list. Sometimes it's a blessing to have a very dull and tiny ranch house! As far as the totes go, I've made about 300 totes in the last 5 years, I'm a little burnt out! Note to self: don't volunteer to make favors for 40 women because the number will double AND become a yearly event.:crackup:~

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your window quilt looks great! :cheer4: I'm thinking of stealing this idea. I have a wonderful old blanket that would be a great window quilt center.

·
4,028 Posts
Beautiful! I like it!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Nice job, I think it looks great, not like a first time project. I like the red & blue and the embroidery (sp?) too.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Beautiful job on the window quilt. Love the totes too:clap:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yankeemom

We have the same problem with an old house and big windows

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
It looks great!

--Michelle

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
love it!!!! great job!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
You did a great job. I am impressed with the sock rags too. I just put an old sock over my hand and clean. I love the rags you have created though. The totes are beautiful too :).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts