Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~I just finished the second quilt for the kids' room and posted the pics on my blog. The link is in my sig. And now I can move on to a FUN project!~

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am so impressed.

They look great. Are you going to post instructions above?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Very nicely done. I love the fact that your recycling your old things and making something new for your family.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Nice job! I was on your blog and love the rags from athletic socks. I'm getting the itch to pull my sewing machine out of the closet!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Great Job~Great idea and very economical.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
very nice job. very good work.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think they look great,
and while you may not have had a lot of fun making them, you'll have fun once you see how much they saved you on your heating bill!! :dancing: Then you'll be dancing.

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
I love the projects on your blog, but I can't seem to comment there, so I will post my questions, etc. here.

I want to put something over the kids windows. Even though they are new windows, it's still really cold. I can't tell from the picture how these are hanging. Is it just a curtain rod on the top, or are they held down somehow at the bottom? You seem to have deep set windows, ours are flush with the wall so the hardware would have to be outside. Just not sure if I should be tacking the bottom down somehow.

Also, I love the sock rags. I have a bag of old socks in my trunk that I've been trying to think of a use for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts