Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY little angel needed a larger blanket for her bed. I had 10 yrds of stripped fabric 1 yrd of fabric with princesses on it and only half a yard of purple fabric. This is what I was able to come up with without buying anything but purple thread.

We also painted her walls sky blue 9 ( left over paint a friend gave me ) and went to town one day and painted clouds all over the place. She loves it and told said to me " oh mommy, you gave me the sky " I almost wanted to cry.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i'd love to hear how you did it

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Ann,

You are soooo talented, you should be a designer and sell your work!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
That is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last time I'm gonna say something about this tonight I promise.

I just wanted to post a better pic because you cant really see the pattern while its on the bed but in this pic you can see the layout.

·
Registered
723 Posts
You are soooo talented!! I also wish I knew how to sew. :sewing:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
That is so pretty! I wish I had just an ounce of your talent.

--Michelle

·
8,714 Posts
~Gorgeous, I love it! You're making me want to pull out my fabric and start the denim circle quilts I've been planning to make for my kids! MUST NOT SEW..... MUST KEEP CLEANING...... Lol! Thanks for sharing your work with us!~

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
~Gorgeous, I love it! You're making me want to pull out my fabric and start the denim circle quilts I've been planning to make for my kids! MUST NOT SEW..... MUST KEEP CLEANING...... Lol! Thanks for sharing your work with us!~
I wanna know about this denim circle quilt thing!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
that is soooo cute...your girls are soooo lucky to have you!!!! :applause:

·
27,948 Posts
There you go again Ann...well done! :clap: :rockon:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh, it's amazing. I am jealous. We are remodeling our daughter's room and I want to have her room all cordinate but I don't have the sewing skills, so I am looking at ridiculous prices. I need to get more crafty!

Your daughter is very lucky to have a thoughtful (and crafty) mom!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts