Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I miss my niece...

She was born June 2006 and passed away 3 days after she was born. Every year leading up to her birthday, death day and funeral date I am sad. My nephew was born June 2007 and I gave birth to my daughter in June 2009. His and her birth has healed the hole somewhat, it has somehow taken the edge off the hurt.

But today I miss her so terribly, the first little baby our family welcomed into its hearts, the first scan pictures, the first sounds on the doopler. The first anticipation of labour. The first grand child, the first baby to make me an aunt.

I wonder now at 4 and 1/2 what presents I would be buyer her and what would she be wearing on Christmas day? So much I will never know.

I miss Lily Grace so much today.

No need to reply I just needed to let it out.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Tears for you. I know the hurt because 2 of the 3 miscarriages I had were in December 2 years in a row. This time of the year is filled with a lot of I wonders. What helps is knowing that they are angels in heaven and never had to know the pain and disappointments that life sometimes sends our way and some day I will see them and know them instantly even though I never got to lay eyes on them.Hugs.

Cat

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Tears for you. I know the hurt because 2 of the 3 miscarriages I had were in December 2 years in a row. This time of the year is filled with a lot of I wonders. What helps is knowing that they are angels in heaven and never had to know the pain and disappointments that life sometimes sends our way and some day I will see them and know them instantly even though I never got to lay eyes on them.Hugs.

Cat
I'm sorry, I didn't get that right. It should say 2 of the 3 miscarriages I had would have been born in December. :cry: I wasn't thinking straight when I posted the first time.

Cat

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I know that horrible void. i lost our baby Hannah Christine 15 yrs ago & I still think of her on the date we lost her...the day that she was due....remembering her ultasound. Although we have 10(11) children , none can replace the other. I've seen her in my dreams & wonder what her likes & dislikes would have been...would she like to play jokes on her siblings? would she have hated math? What would she want to be in life? I find comfort in knowing that she is waiting for me in heaven.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.