Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well girls, it's about to happen, the state is about ready to take princess Karla to a family member of her biological parents. They haven't told me just when yet, but I have to face the inevitable. I wasted the entire morning sittting in the hall of a courthouse only to leave with no more information than I arrived knowing. It could be days or weeks, I don't know. All I know is that I am in full scale panic right now. I have met every need of hers for the past 5 monthes. Stayed up nights with her, worked through all the food allergies and the teething, and now that she is a happy beautiful baby who is doing so well, they are taking her from me. Noone from casemanagement is calling me back. I have one other baby in the house right now and I think if he goes back that will be it for me, I can't handle foster parenting, I want to adopt so badley, and the state keeps taking them back. This is such a nightmare. Thanks for letting me unload, I can't even reach my mom right now and it hurts so bad.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. You have been such a god send to these babies....it just isn't fair!! I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope that you can find the strength to go thru this.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm so sorry, I know it must hurt ! Enjoy whatever time you can with her ..... It isn't fair that they ask so much of you and give so little info...... :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Sweetie, pm me if you want. I know how difficult this is, I went through it with 23 kids. It rips your heart out. I'm sending lots and lots of :hugz:

I'll be praying that God wraps you in a blanket of love. cj

btw - fight for visits with the family she is going to before she leaves your home. No matter how young she is, she needs to be prepared for the transitition. Its her rights!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Here is a hug for you. :hugz: I don't think this is fair to you or especially to your little princess. I hope you can find a baby to adopt without all this heartache. There is someone out there just waiting for you. My heart truly goes out to you.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I am so sorry...I have no idea how you are feeling right now, but my heart breaks for you.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I have so much admiration for anyone who has a heart so big they can love soooo many children. I don't know that I'd have the courage to give that freely. Prayers winging there way on angel's wings!:angel:

·
Registered
601 Posts
That is terrible, you have been a "mother" to the children and then you have to let them go --that would probably be a sad day for me to.....I will be thinking of you, don't give up your dream of wanting to adopt and don't stop being a foster parent, you are needed!!! All the children you get appreciate you!!!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I am starting to cry just reading your post, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. I just wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I will be praying for you and for your Dh as well.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
My heart is breaking for you, I am so sorry this is happening! I am sending you a whole bunch of hugs and many, many prayers. Hang in there!! You have been a true blessing to Karla!!:angel:

·
27,948 Posts
I'm so sorry this whole system is so messed up. You shouldn't be hurt this way. I don't know what else to say except that I will be thinking of you and Karla.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I don't know what to say to ease you pain. I'm so sorry. It's just not fair. :hugz:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
(((HUGS))) and prayers....If not for you who know's what kind of stability would this little one of known?...Its not fair and to be honest I don't think I could do it for the very reasons you are going thru...

Keep trying to adopt...and keep loving those babies.....My heart is breaking for you and your dh right now.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
(((hugs))) for you and the little one.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
((((((((((hugs))))))))))) :hugz: and prayers for you...I wish with all my heart, to ease your pain and maybe change the situation...
I'll be thinking about you.

Lucie

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thinking of you and praying that there will be some way you can keep her. I'm sorry. I know it must hurt so bad.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Kellie, I am so sorry for the heartache that you are going through. I am sending prayers for you and for your babies.

You and your DH are very special and wonderful people to be foster parents. I know that God has a plan for you and for your family to be. Please don't give up, it takes such special people to do what you do and their are so many children needing the loving home and hearts that you and your DH give to them. I will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts