Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My craft fair is on the 13th July.

I believe that's about 3 weeks away although I haven't dared to look.

I have sold most of the cards and made, which is really good and I'm happy (I spent the money which isn't so good lol)

Anyway so now I have NOTHING and I need a whole craft tables worth!!!! :eek:

I keep going out to my workshop/shed and looking around and :confused:

I seem to have a creative mental block going on BUT the craft market is booked and I AM going - so I NEED some things to sell ~ Even I was bright enough to work that out LOL.

Oh I desperately NEED some :smhelp:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Okay now Miss Bev,
You get right in there and get to crafting. No excuses young lady. I want to see production and lots of it. Crafty, Crafty, Crafty. ;)

Okay Bev how was that for nagging? Sound just like a mom don't I. Seriously now, I want you to make yourself a nice cup of tea and rest a few minutes. Once that break is over, I hope your mind is clear and you can find just the very thing to craft away with.

Good luck.

pat

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Nag, Nag. Nag. .............. I'm really only good at nagging dh .....
Come Bev, get those creative juices flowing and start crafting away !!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Ok, Bev! You can do it! Just think you are creating beautiful cards just for YOUR pleasure! Have fun making your cards! OK? I'll be asking you later today if you started....;) :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
:bump: have ya started yet? huh? huh? huh?

i couldn't find a poking smiley so i had to bump ya ;)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL - Thank you ladies :hugz:

Sorry about my useless spelling up the top - I'm panicing now LOL.

I just worked it out ~ I have to make 28 cards EVERY single day INCLUDING weekends to have just 500 (which isn't really loads when you're thinking about a whole stall)

And anyway that's obsence! I can't make that many! :eek:

I do make notelets as well which are quicker but even so I'm going to have to come up with something REALLY good this time!

I ALWAYS do this :( ~ Keep thinking 'oh I'll start TOMORROW!' and now here we are! :bolt:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Do it today!!! Go Bev! You can do it!!!

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today!!

·
27,948 Posts
Bev, those cards will not make themselves~ Just do it.
:fdance: Go Bev::Go Bev :fdance:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL ~ Thank you ladies ~ It IS helping ;)

However I'm not sure the cards will make even with my help LOL.

You realise I'm going to be moaning and boring you for the next 18 days! LOL :eek:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ROFL ~ I keep running out to the shed to do some and running back in later to re-read my messages!

DH is :confused: LMAO! So 8 (big deal but better than NONE) and counting.

:hugz: gals! ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hey Bev, that's 8 down and only...well....just keep making them!:D I know you can do this! You have the talent, drive, crativity and energy to make this inot a business!!! Go BEV!!! :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
go Bev go, go Bev go, go Bev go!!! :yippee: <------cheerleader

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
only 492 to go...You can do it...drag out all the supplies and get moving. No more little spots of tea...Hustle lady, you've got a deadline (did that help? I work best under pressure, thought I d try it out on you...MOVE BEV!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
This is your nagging service :D
How is it coming? Production, Production, Production,
I think DH should be helping as well. Maybe you can find him something crafty to do or else.... He will just have to cook, clean house and do the laundry while you craft away. LOL

pat

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I REALLY appreciate you remembering and coming back to nag me! ( I MEAN that!)

I got up late this morning because I didn't go to bed until 3am again! And obviously I didn't feel great, so I sat around :morning:

Then my new rat cage came :D And I found a spurt of engery and felt much better LOL.

Then I sat around AGAIN ~ I know it's really sad that I can't motivate myself, when after all this is MY business. I feel quite ashamed and worse than a child!!! But I was telling myself I didn't feel well enough!!!!

Then your message came through and I thought 'OMG I can't say I haven't done ANYTHING lol - so I got up and went and made all 28 of them!!!! ~ I still have to finish them i.e. stamp, label and bag them ~ but the main part is DONE!

I will post a pic later to prove it, as you've been kind enough to spur me on!

Thank you SO much!!!! ~ I know I'm pathetic but I really don't think I would have done them if it wasn't for you! And that would have meant that there were 56 to do tomorrow ~ NO chance!!!

BTW ~ I think I must be blessed with the best husband ever ~ he has ALWAYS cooked because I'm anorexic and I HATE cooking. Since he's been out of work, he gets up and takes the children to school because he knows I hate the mornings, he brings me tea in bed to wake me up. He's not great at housework but he does try and I'm not great at it either and he doesn't moan that I haven't done this or that ~ AWWWW I've never really given it enough thought ~ he's a REAL sweetie!

Thanks again! ~ I'll post a pic when I've finished them off :hugz:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts