Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you girls kick me back into tip top shape? :D
My house is a royal mess!! The weird thing was that I started to actually LIKE living with it this weekend :eek:

BUT since I'm expecting my pregnancy yoga tape to arrive this week, I can't have a messy house if I want to invite my neighbor over :D Plus I just should'nt let my house get this bad anyways! I mean it's not THAT bad but I normally don't let it stay this messy for so long!

On the bright side I did clean ayla's room this weekend, so that's one thing out of the way :)
Also the sofa cover is now clean too! (it had coke stains, licorice and oreo stains..it was gross!)

But you guys, I can't feel alone when I say: The more I clean the messier my house seems to get :eek: Of course I am not going to let that stop me from trying to clean it ;)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i know how you feel! it just seems to never go away!:mad: so, sometimes i give in and let it stay! lol!:D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Heather, you are not alone! My house is a terrible mess.:( and, here I sit at the computer!:eek: instead of cleaning.:eek:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
You all can start to feel better about your homes. I have 2 guys hanging drywall in the bedroom. Everything from 1 of the bedrooms is in the dining room. The kitchen counter is (again) covered with tools. I can't get to the back porch to do laundry..... I look at it like road construction, the detours are a pain, but it its worth it after it's done.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It's hard to get going but you'll find the motivation .......
Heather, CLEAN THAT HOUSE SO YOUR FRIEND CAN COME OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I finally got the living room picked up! :) Now I just need to work on the kitchen/bedroom and bathroom :eek:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I've been doing some major decluttering. I was able to rearrange my living room and get rid of one of my round tables (with glass top and skirt). So now I only have to dust one end table and only have one skirt to wash. YIPPEE! Do you think you might need to declutter? If you have alot of stuff no matter how much you clean it will always look cluttered and messy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh Heather - I'm glad I'm not the only one! This week-end I spent a lot of time decluttering and organizing in one room - needless to say the rest of the house is a mess.....:(

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you think you might need to declutter?
~~~~~~~

Well, there are several electric guitars I would loooove to 'declutter' ;)

But since I can't do that, I pulled out a whole bunch of clothes to donate tomorrow. Most of it was in storage so that will help me put away more things that are out :)

Most of the mess tends to be her favorite stuffed animal/things she drags from the bathroom and bedroom/grocery ads/grocery lists/jackets/shoes/groceries/laundry/dh's snack wrappers/plates/cups stuff like that. :eek: We don't have a very big living area so it just makes it look very messy very quick :(

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Honey, we all need to go to housecleaning boot camp! At least I do. But, I don't know if that would even help me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts