Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know several of you work from home. I am in need of a job. Not mystery shopping... as I need to have a net pay from $700 to $1,000 per month and maybe even more in the future. Can anyone point me in the direction of any companies that I can inquire about? We have a landline phone and internet.

My dh is ill and cannot take on any more right now.

Thank you for any and all help. I am so, so computer literate, but not the fastest typist, so transcription is out of the question.

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas.

A2M

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Check out Work-At-Home Agent or LiveOps. Both are legit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also am desperately wanting a work from home job- I know I can't be too choosy, but I would really love one that doesn't include having to take/make phone calls. I live with an older parent who is constantly coughing, and I don't think it would work too well with a work from home telemarketing job. I would LOVE a job doing chat/email support for businesses, tho. Or typing, or handling social media things, etc. I basically need to find something in the next 2 weeks and at this point am willing to even take something part time.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I know several of you work from home. I am in need of a job. Not mystery shopping... as I need to have a net pay from $700 to $1,000 per month and maybe even more in the future. Can anyone point me in the direction of any companies that I can inquire about? We have a landline phone and internet.

My dh is ill and cannot take on any more right now.

Thank you for any and all help. I am so, so computer literate, but not the fastest typist, so transcription is out of the question.

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas.

A2M
teletech.com Good Luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I write for textbroker. You are able to make a great deal of money even if you are not a fabulous writer. TB has a series of levels and your pay depends on your level. The lowest level is a two. L2's receive .07 cents a word. If you write a 300 word article, you are paid $2.10. L3, which is what most writers are, pays one penny a word. L4, pays 1.4 a word and L5 pays five cents a word.
You are rated about once a month and your rating will be adjusted accordingly. I have been there almost 18 months and I am a L4. I have written 3,400 articles. Pay is via PayPal and paid out every Friday. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reactions: low-1

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wanted to add look at wahm.com at their forums. They list an abundance of work from home jobs, which ones are legitimate and which ones to avoid.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Have you checked out www.ratracerebellion.com

They also have a Facebook page . Just have to make sure you only click on their links and not the ad links on their site

Go to indeed.com or monster.com. Search for "remote".

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No sales or cold calling. No bill collecting. Part time freelance writing job on a permanent basis working from home part time.

Being an assistant to a web-page owner in that I would help answer their e-mails and I could update their daily articles.

Thanks for asking. Any ideas?

A2M

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Giro. I wish that I could answer yes to your question of being able to do webpage design, but no I am not qualified to do that. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

A2M

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have great opportunities for folks that would like to assist us with setting up online stores......must be 18 or older and have a computer and internet. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A2M,
In response to your post I have a couple different jobs but one of them is working from home for the company Rodan + Fields. They actually developed Proactiv and its pretty great. My best friend started a couple months before me is already making $5,000 a month. I highly recommend this company. Contact me if you want more details.

Stephjoy1

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yeah, a MLM business. You too could sign on to random forums and try to get people signed up, at least once your family gets tired of you always trying to hit them up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts