Frugal Village Forums banner

I need your happy thoughts!!!

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  mamachop 
#1 ·
:) I have an interview tomorrow!! This is a 2nd interview...1st was last Thursday via phone. Its @ Picture Me Portrait studio(Walmart) I am so excited..I really hope I get it. As some of you may remember I was thinking about going into business as a photographer so I would love to get this.

#4 ·
Good luck , hope you get the job and it is perfect for you in every way!

Reactions: mom23boyz
#6 ·
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Hope that you can get the job.

#9 ·
Terrific - go get 'em Tiger!! Good luck!!

#11 ·
Good Luck!!

#12 ·
Good thoughts going out for you, mom23boyz! :vibes:

#14 ·
Hope you get the job!

#17 ·
best of luck !!

#18 ·
**update**

So I went to my interview....she told me interviewer #1 had nothing but great things to say about me and insisted interviewer #2 interview me! Interview today went great! It is seasonal to start possibly longer depending(of course) now they forward the ones they like to district manager for final decision...she said mines going FOR SURE!! I should have an answer by Friday! Oddly I was hardly nervous....:shrug2:
Thanks for all the support!

#19 ·
So I went to my interview....she told me interviewer #1 had nothing but great things to say about me and insisted interviewer #2 interview me! Interview today went great! It is seasonal to start possibly longer depending(of course) now they forward the ones they like to district manager for final decision...she said mines going FOR SURE!! I should have an answer by Friday! Oddly I was hardly nervous....:shrug2:
Thanks for all the support!
:clap: Sending good wishes your way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.