Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by a horrible smell!!! So, my fridge got a thorough cleaning this morning already. It was something shoved in the back, I gagged my way through it. LOL

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Dish of baking soda in the back of the fridge is my friend for those 'forgotten' items. It dulls the nasty funky smells nuff til you find the culprit w/o assaulting your senses!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I have to put on a respirator when I clean the fridge if it gets to be that way.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Years ago, I was housesitting for my friend for a few days, I noticed something odd at the bottom of the fridge, under that produce drawer. I took the drawer out, yewwww, faggots...
I cleaned that up since I need to put food in the fridge. I still feel nausea when recalling that.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Years ago, I was housesitting for my friend for a few days, I noticed something odd at the bottom of the fridge, under that produce drawer. I took the drawer out, yewwww, faggots...
I cleaned that up since I need to put food in the fridge. I still feel nausea when recalling that.
Oh ew. I have to say that mine wasn't anywhere near that bad. Just one little thing that got pushed to the back. ew ew ew

·
Registered
871 Posts
This brings to my memory the story of a friend of mine.... A few weeks after easter one year she was smelling something in her daughters room....she looked everywhere...under the bed, in her night stands, the closet...could find nothing....then as she was putting away her daughters underwear...she found the culprit....dyed easter eggs...in her underwear drawer...apparently she was "saving" them... but now they had maggots....YIKES!!! Out went the whole drawer of underwear!!! LOL Not exactly frugal!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts