Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I've finally done it! My kids are in shock. They can't believe I actually ordered something off an infomercial! But I did.:toothy: What is it you ask that finally made me succome to the "lure" of infomercials? Mari Winsor's pilates DVDs!;) My friends who use them all rave about them! Chanda, a friend who is a personal trainer and the mother of 2 little boys (with a flat tummy to boot) uses them and even teaches it at the fitness club she works for. She said these were the only pilates tapes that she would recommend. Another friend of mine designs swimwear and exercise wear and is also a stuntwoman. She also highly recommends these. So, I'm going to give it a whirl! LOL!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I was watching that infomercial yesterday, and thought they looked awesome! Can't come up with the $ though...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Saw those at Target the other day and decided to hold off on them...good for you though..heard they are an excellent workout

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Debbie, I ordered these too a few months back and love them. They are easy to do and you can feel them working. I think you will enjoy them.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mom23boys said:
Debbie, I ordered these too a few months back and love them. They are easy to do and you can feel them working. I think you will enjoy them.:)
Thanks for letting me know that! I can't wait to get them and trim down and strengthen up a bit!:smball: I need all the help I can get! LOL!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
id love to try these and the billy banks tei-bo too!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son loves the Tai Bo video workouts. He used to borrow them from the library until I found him a video at a yard sale this past March.:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
good for you! I love watching those infomercials, they are so addicting !!! :D :D

let us know all about it after you try it out! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts