Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Dollar Tree yesterday to get some large Christmas Bags, so that I could start grouping gifts together. When I got to the check out stand I saw that they had these neat pins, they were Fanciful Flights brand. They are by Karen Rossi and are these neat ladies with charms attached, they make mugs, outdoor charms, and jewelry using these. The pins go for about $10.00 to $15.00 in upscale boutiques. I couldn't believe my luck, I grabbed 5 of them to give away to some family and friends. Of course, keeping one for myself.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Great Deal! We have a Dollar General that I find goodies at all the time. I love Dollar stores!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I also love the Dollar Tree! I buy ALL my greeting cards and Christmas cards, gift wrap, etc. at the Dollar Tree. They have some really cute Christmas stuff in now!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I love Dollar Tree! Sometimes I find tons of stuff,sometimes not so much.May need to check them out tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That's great Scrapmama! I love those dollar stores too. Sometimes we can find really good stuff, there. :)

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I don't go as often as I used to, but you can find some awesome stuff there! WTG! :yippee:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I love it too~ Maybe I can reward myself today!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
The only one anywhere near me is an hour's drive away. I like to stop there when I'm "in town" though. I like the cooking utensils they have right now. I bought about 6 and put together a really nice wedding gift of stainless steel utensils for $6! Ya can't beat that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts