Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I cook, I could feed an army! I have never been able to make a meal that would feed just Matthew and myself! Everytime I have tried there isn't enough to fill Matthew up and I have felt horrible, I guess that is why I just keep cooking as though we had a family of 12.........:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I remember being like that too Roxy, then along came our boys. Now I seldom have any leftovers even when I make enough 12.

Maybe you could freeze a bit of your leftovers and you'd have OAMC.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LOL< I am not positive, but I think it was YOU who inspired my dinner last night.

(Whomever made the beef brisket last night inspired my dinner here!)

have you looked through the cookbook here? or maybe www.allrecipes.com is pretty good, I've found alot there. Good luck on your search

:hugz:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, first thanks for the links, they are all bookmarked for me to check out later!

Matthew and I are very picky eaters. We do not like onions, peppers, chinese food, etc. We always have on hand, beef, deer, chicken, turkey, rice, mac n cheese, green beans, corn, peas, mixed veggies, carrots, beans, noodles etc etc.

Any recipes that would feed just us would be great! Neither one of us really like left overs.......:eek: so the food goes to waste alot, and I hate that!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts