Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very special thank-you to each and everyone of you for your ornament! It was a beautiful suprise to open my package and see each unique ornament form you my friends. I will treasure these all my life.:heartsm: :grouphug: ...and my tree will be even more special now....:)

Thank-you very much Cj for organizing this swap! :angel:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Everyone should be receiving theres within the next several days. They were sent out all the same day.

Aren't they delightful Lucie. I can't wait to put mine on the tree.

·
27,948 Posts
:yippee: I can't wait either! There was a package at the post office for me to pick up but the line was too long & we had to get Nicole home from her surgery. I will be there bright & early tomorrow to see what's there.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes, they are nice, CJ! :) Oh you'll love them Jayne and Darlene! :thumb: Darlene...Nicole had her tonsils out? When did she have this procedure? You told me but I forgot...I hope her throaght is not too painful...I'm sending a hug for her. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I got mine to!! And I love, love, love them all... I will treasure them always...

I would pick a favorite but I love them all!! Thanks so much C.J. for putting this together.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I received mine tody. They are all awesome, I am so impressed and amazed at all the crafty and talented gals here. I better start planning now for next years ornaments!!

Thank you everyone, they are all beautiful :)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I got mine today!!!!!!!! They are soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!....Thank you all::hugz: I will cherish them!!!!!......And a special :hug2: and thanks to C.J. for all your hard work on this exchange!!!!!!!:reindeer:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I got mine!! I love them all - thank you all so much !! This was so much fun!! I am definately in for next year!! Thank you CJ - I know you went to alot of work and expense to do this - You are a wonderful and lovely person. Thanks again girlees!! I can't wait til my kids see them!!
:reindeer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts