1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Ok Heather, where are the elves?
Is there anything you can't knit? I am amazed! :dazed:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:yeah: I was thinking the same thing, your a great knitter! :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I'm coming to you with all my knitting questions! You are amazing :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Another great Job Heather. I need to start this week on those cables and find some patterns in google. i have some sites.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Great job Heather! :thumb: I want to know when you find time to knit?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROFL! Sometimes it seems like all I have time to do is knit :lol:

I knit in between classes, during a couple of classes, and while I wait for the kids to get out of school. Occassionally I'll get time in the evening to knit, but that's usually time w/ the kids and homework time after they go to bed.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Great job Heather! It looks terrific.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I seem to have guru's in every department... so... ohhhhhhhh YankeeMom.... where is the sticky for learning how to knit?? :lol: I have tried using the sticks today (I usually cheat and use a knifty knitter) and... first one, ON... second one... ON... third one... ARGH!!!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After thinking about it a bit more I realized the Magic Cast On isn't too different from winding a center pull ball in a figure eight w/ your thumb & forefinger. If you've ever done that, doing the magic cast on is just like that only with two strands of yarn.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Well, you are the smart one. There was a pbs special on learning how to knit that I recorded. I may just sit down and try to learn someday. I'd like to do a scarf.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts