Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning to Frugal Village,

I wasn't snooping, I swear lol. All I did was lift my gift it was already wrapped. I think my Husband got me a new Bread maker for Christmas if it is I am totally stoked. If I am wrong no matter what it is I am going to love it either way. He gave me a hint,"It would go great with a new breadmaker in the new year!" What else would go with a new bread maker? Other than a new bread maker itself. Our bread machine died, it was given to me from my Mother-in-Law because I asked if she had one she wasn't using it just so happened she did. Our bread machine died a few months ago just before we moved into our new house. What are your thoughts?

From,

JJ

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Breadbox, bread knife, cutting guide, recipe books...I'm sure there are more, but those are the first things that came to mind that'd go well with a bread machine. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I think you were peeking! :D

Probably a bread maker. Enjoy and make sure you tell us when you open it! We all want to know! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it's heavy like a Bread machine, I haven't checked to see if it rattles. Just to let you know I have been telling him for months that we need one because I really miss making home made bread. Of course I will let you know what it is when I open it. I am so happy you all have a great sense of humor.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Christmas Day I opened up...

A bread machine from my lovely hubby, and I am loving it! I can't wait to start making bread again. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! The funny thing is I got two bread machines this year, my in-laws gave us one as a gift as well. So obviously we are going to take one back, and put that money towards something else that may have been on our list. It was a good laugh, I had a wonderful Christmas this year just like every other year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.