Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've finally nailed the menu planning. I have a solid list of meals and this is what we go with to help prevent us from eating out:

Breakfast - cold cereal or oatmeal
Lunch - (DS12 takes banana, two sandwiches, cookies and juice... DH takes two salami and mustard sandwiches, yogurt and a granola bar, DS7 eats with me) sandwich and soup or leftovers
Dinner - Oven BBQ Chicken with white rice and carrots, mom's basic meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn, japanese mum's chicken with fried rice and carrots, stir fry chicken with vegetable over ichiban, perogies with sausage and sour creme with fried onions, mini cheeseburgers with french fries and coleslaw, spaghetti with tangy meat sauce and bread/butter

The only time we've eaten out in the last two weeks is when we were out doing shopping with SIL. We haven't ordered anything or gone to pick up anything. It's really helping out. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Sounds like solid menus to me!!....and like they would taste great too. Need to do the same for us - mahalo!!

Reactions: MomToTwoBoys

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
It's so nice to be organized in the kitchen and to be able to please everyone! Good job and money saved. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts