Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing low paying jobs ever since i got into the job scene .

That is from 2013 .

I am from India and i am sick of this life .

I wish i had a better job and a better salary .

I have graduated with a commerce degree in 2020 , then we were all hit with Covid 19 .

So there were so little new jobs for new people .

I have been trying to find a new job for the past 6 months despite this covid 19 outbreak .

I am sick of working for these low paying salaries .

I was working from 2013 in a pharmacy wholesale distribution as a purchase in charge .

They don't even pay me 8000 rupees a month .

I mean ever since i have started working from 2013 , i have not seen a salary hike .

I joined a distance education commerce degree course in 2016 and finished it in 2020 .

Now when i wanted to join a new job , this covid 19 happens and i see very less vacancies for jobs .

I want to find a new job as soon as possible because i cant live with this 8000 rupees per month forever .

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
It seems that every person at least once in his life remembered who he wanted to become as a child, and I am no exception. I first wanted to become a musician. I wanted to travel to different cities and delight people with music, seeing how they become happy thanks to me. I also wanted to become a clown (I don't remember who I wanted to become before — a musician or a clown). It just seemed fun to me: people are laughing, I feel good, and I'm all so decorated and funny. I also wanted to become a pharmacist. I even specifically learned what this profession is called. But I didn't just want to mess around with all sorts of medicines there, I wanted to invent a medicine to achieve immortality (I promised this to my great-grandmother, but she didn't wait). But in my teens, closer to graduation, I clearly decided that I wanted to be a phlebotomist. I started looking for courses or schools to teach this profession and came across How to Become a Phlebotomist | Phlebotomy Near You where I was able to get the necessary knowledge for work. In fact, I can advise you to dream and do only what you love!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts