Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no scale and its definately not a huge thing - but I am at the end of my second week and my jeans- fresh out of the dryer!!!- were loose!! On my waist , butt, and thighs!!! I am thrilled - even with little progresses!! I have cut waaayyy back on the beer and any unhealthy foods and I think the weightlifting is working!!!

This week in The Denver Post they have seven mommees going on a fitness revival - I am hoping to look as good as they do when they are done - all of their programming has been donated to the tune of $4000 so I am hoping to come up with the same results at HOME!! 

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Cutting back defiantly helps. I need to do that with Pepsi now WAY TO GO YOU”LL GET THERE

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Well done, I love passing the jeans test!

Cutting right back on beer has done wonders for me too, we all have to sacrifice something but it's well worth it when you get results.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Way to go! So do you still eat your normal meny just less? I'm really curious. I did low carb for a few years I went from a 16 to a 6. I regained 1/2 in the last 18 months bouncing back and forth between lc and junk food. I'm currently trying toeat so called normal but just a bit less.
Let me in on what your doing! I have a whole closet of clothes I can get a leg into.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to stick with 1000 cals a day - you do that for two weeks - then move up to 1100 for two weeks and then 1200 - Increasing cuz you are gaining muscle which requires more cals. I don't do the low carb diets because I don't eat much in the way of carbs anyway - all my carbs come from a bottle - and since I have cut waaayyy back on that - my diet is pretty balanced.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
WTG Kimmee. I'm going to do this too. I think I might have lost 5 lbs. I'm going to weigh again in the morning before I eat breakfast and see. I'm hoping to start fitting into some of my older clothes again before winter's over. That's an awsome feeling to have looser fitting clothes. Keep up the great work!!

·
27,948 Posts
NOT a huge thing??!? Are you crazy?! Of course it's huge. Scream it from the mountain tops or just smile sweetly... it's a very good thing.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts