Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
crazy.........lol He's on Spring Break in Florida right now. He juist had to all me laughing the whole time to tell me he got a tat. I asked his where so he really laughing now. He tells me its on his butt. In the back ground I hear all his friends laughing and saying I can't tell my mom..... So I asked what it said......... laughing he says your name and I'm thinking okkkkkkkkk. Then he tells me as he is spelling YOUR NAME....... he says that way when people ask his what his tat says they can't get angry. The boy just had to tell me........ good thing my kids tell me almost everything, and I try to be open minded.
Fern

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
LOL! I can totally relate Fern. My son now 25, started out with piercings when he was 18. He had a ton! I really didn't have a problem with them because they can be removed at any time. ..... which they were when he joined the Navy....lol. He still keeps his ears pierced and wears his "bling" when he's not on duty though. He also started with the "tats" at about the age of 20. He has quite a few, but they can all be well hidden by clothing, which once again they have to be, seeing that he is in the military.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
That's funny :) I could picture my son doing that too!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
your son is the best! thats funny.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Lol! Reminds me of the card my son gave me last birthday - something the the affect of "got Mom tattoo'd on my behind since I have been such a pain in yours....."
All my son wanted for his 17th b-day was a tat. I said he could get one but it needed to be original since you don't want to have one everyone else does. He is quite the artist and drew a celtic looking design. We are supposed to go down and have it done over spring break.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts