Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it sure doesn't seem that way. As I type this it look more like January outside than April. It's snowing to beat all and the wind is whipping the snow around. One difference is that there's light outside now. Wasn't it warm just a week ago? The spring flowers were blooming and I wore a light weight jacket or sweat shirt. Oh well, guess I can handle it as long as my home is warm and I have things to do.
What's the weather like at your house?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It's the same here Kathy. The snow is coming down like crazy :(

·
27,948 Posts
Supposed to get 6-10" of snow tonight. Hope "they" are wrong. Boo hiss.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Cold and rainy here.Sigh.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's the calm before the storm here. Sunny blue skies, little wind. It's beautiful even if a little chilly at about 33*F. The nastiness is supposed to start tonight & continue into tomorrow. They aren't saying much about accumulation though. I'm just waiting for the Lake Effect Snow Watches/Warnings to pop up :rolleyes:

My poor crocuses, snowdrops, & daffodils don't know what to do. I even hear the birds b*tching in the morning, like wth is this crap! :lol:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't even see the flowers anymore..LOL poor babies. We got about an inch of snow this morning, but I think it's changing over to rain or worse, the dreaded ice! It's supposed to change back to snow later on tonight. I knew we were going to pay for that beautiful warmth we had so early
LOL Heather, the birds are biotching here too. So are the frogs, squirrels, ground hogs, etc... poor animals :-( And my poor little poodle just shivers every time I let her out. Guess I will have to put her little sweater on again.

·
Registered
708 Posts
We got snow here too yesterday: 10-15cm mixed with rain. The last few years farmers have been able to start seeding in April....don't think that's going to happen this year.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
It's sunny but cool, when the wind blows it's chilly out, gosh I want Spring to come or better yet Summer!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bright and Cool Here , I am still too suspiciouys to put my plants back outside.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
We got buckets of snow dumped on us here in Nova Scotia over the weekend past. It's mostly gone or become that gross dirty brown snow you see on the curb on the streets. Soon it will be gone. Everyone kept saying, "Spring is here!" before this storm, but :smooch: kept saying, "No, it doesn't smell like spring yet. It's still winter." Then we got this huge snowfall and he laughed and said, "See, I told you spring wasn't here yet."

We're supposed to get another big buncha snow tomorrow *gulp*.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Lately it has been wonderful here. But today it's rainy and windy.

My Dad and sister are still in Hawaii and they "complain" about how cold 65 degrees is.

...I miss Hawaii weather.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
We had snow last weekend, and its been cool all week. Yesterday it finally started to warm up only to pour rain and get cool again yesterday afternoon, now its sunny with a few clouds and high winds today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts