Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm convinced that my kids woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. They are at each other's throats and in each other's faces. :mad: Of course they decide to do this when we are suppossed to be going to a funeral today and have to behave themselves in church. They had better watch it, They may be 15, 13 and 13 but as a riled up Mommy, I can still take them!;)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Oh Debbie,
I thought only my dd could wake up grouchy. LOL
Don't worry about them behaving at Church. Kids usually save all their bad behavior for home and act like :angel2: everywhere else. I hope your day improves.:)

pat

·
Registered
948 Posts
Debbie,

No advice, just lots of :hugz:. Take a deep breath - things will work out just fine!;)

Wendy

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope they change humour before the funeral, Debbie. Like Wendy said; take a deep breath and good luck!:hugz: I hope it goes well....

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Debbie ~ :hugz:

Sorry but I was :laugh: before I even read your post! I thought 'oh don't I KNOW that feeling!' LOL.

Hope all goes well for you today. xxx

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Lol!!! I have had those days, and mine are only 1 and 3!!! :hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I was just telling a co-worker yesterday that I thought children should be put into a suspended animation phase from 12 to about 21. It is at those ages that they know everything there is to know about the world anyway, so they would not miss anything, LOL.

Oh the joy of teenagers, LOL:D .

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz: Debbie and my deepest sympathy on your loss. :hugz:

·
Registered
260 Posts
ROFL.......... All of mine are home,the AC is messed up-You have my deepest sympathy!!!!! I need a vacation from their vacation:toothy:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
LOL- I always said people should come with either off buttons or volume controls, LMAO... Hope everything went OK for ya today.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have reminded my children many times that some animals eat their young...... How funny when I saw it in your post..... I know that if I were to eat dd she would be very bitter ..... :puck:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:laugh: You ladies are great! Well, the attitudes got much better because they knew I was ready to put them all on restriction.;) At the funeral, the boys were kept busy with their cousin Ella and all the food afterwards (those boys can eat!). The funeral itself was lovely, full of rememberances of a woman who had a passion for life, gardening and giving to people for 96 years! Grandma Blanche (she was my MIL's adopted mother) is now in heaven with the rest of her family that has gone on before her and she is rejoicing I'm sure.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Congrats for not devourering them Debbie !!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad DGM had a beautiful service......

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm sure she was looking down and laughing! I'm sure glad you didn't have to eat them...It would have left a nasty after-taste...ROFLMBO...

Your loss is heaven's gain...my deepest sympathies for your loss...hugs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ya know, I think I'll use the line of telling my kids other animals eat their young! I like that. My boys are 12 and 13 and everyday they are like cats and dogs! It's the cherished moment when they show they care for each other or plain old get along!! It always seems when I've had a long, hard day at work or come home dog-dead tired, they have saved that that special fighting moment just for me!
Oh well. I wouldn't trade them for anything but I wish they would just chill a little more and cut their poor mom a break!!!!!

Sheila:bang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts