Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wahooo! I shut it off completely after I went back to bicker over that whole pantyhose issue (well the fight is more over who said what and not actually pantyhose) :D

However, I think fighting with that person did me some good. Yesterday I got out and I started talking to people a lot easier than normal! It was like I was back to my old self in school when I had friends!

Buuut that doesn't mean I didn't have any embarrassing moments either! I was leaving my next door neighbors house(the pregnant girls house), when another neighbor who had just came over, realized I was a neighbor tooo...SO he said "oh are you a neighbor?" then I said: "Yes, I'm Carl's Husband" Ohhh lordy I laughed it off and told everyone I was dislexic but shoooot I feel so DUMB!

THEN my neighbor next door on the other side who is moving (They were the loud party'ers that lived by Aylas window) Well, the guy came over to ask for a knife(he's just cleaning out their place)

...do you know what I asked him?

"Do you want a sharp knife?" :bang: He was like "yeahhhh a SHARP knife" Doh! Plus I had my wet rug hanging on his stuff (it was just a junky metal think headed for trash at least) I ran over and took it off, in the process making my rug dirty and I couldn't even carry the rug to my front yard because it was all heavy from the water. Something I didn't count on when i dragged it out back to clean it off.

Okay, but the good thing was I met a really nice lady and we went to the park with her 3 year old roomates daughter. It was SO nice to have a conversation with her!!! I was talking to a complete stranger! Something I would never have done before!
I actually forced myself into it too! Her son told me as I was going home that they were going to the park..so instead of hiding in the house I went out! I feel ALIVE and FREE!!!

ROFL
ok I hope you all don't think I'm weird now

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Woohoo Heather! I'm so glad you had a good time with the lady at the park. Don't feel bad about the knife question. If these guys lived next to me and were wild partiers, I'd be hesitant to even give them a knife!:toothy: Continue to reach out beyond your comfort zone and you will be rewarded with lots of new friends for you and Ayla! :hugz:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Debbie!! :)

Yeah I was thinking it was a bit weird to share a knife, but we are always sharing stuff with each other,(toilet paper, cottonballs, soap, ketchup lol you name it) if they weren't such partiers I would consider them more like the waltons :D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
It's great that you did that! I would love to be able to do things like that, I've been thinking about it alot recently. I'm so addicted to the computer I'm actually starting to think of it as a problem! :(

Don't worry about the silly things you did ~ the only thing I would say is: When I was reading it I thought 'Oh that reminds me of ME' (which probably indicates you are wierd LOL ~ Only joking!)

A whole day without the computer!

:bowing: is all I can think of really! Now that IS sad! :sigh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts