Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Nice way to start the day! Yuck!

·
4,028 Posts
He's awesome! I wish I had a bat home in my back yard. This area is loaded with mosquitoes that I would love for them to eat.

Was he hanging off of a tree?

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
:yikes: We are loaded with them, but none ever get so up close and personal. Thank God!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No he was hanging off my screen door when I went out this morning. I really didn't want him there so I tapped the screen with the tv remote, the first thing I saw when I opened the door, and he fell into the flower bed. He wasn't a happy camper and he kept chattering at me. I don't mindthem as long as they stay where they are suppose to and not on my door lol. We have them in the sticker carts at the lumber mill where I work. Gotta watch we don't grab one of them instead of a stick. I'm glad I wear gloves when I work

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'd have wet myself - seriously!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ohhh a not so happy Bat! That thing was wanting to suck your blood.. We get them also by they just fly around none ever looked like that.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Don't ever get a bat caught up in your hair - especially if its long :dis: Glad he was just 'visiting' and also glad that you showed it that it was not allowed to call your screen door its new 'home'. Blech.

I like them....from afar. :lol:

BTw: awesome pic!

·
Registered
719 Posts
LOL well good morning sunshine!

·
27,948 Posts
Aww what a cute furry little friend. Look like he wants to say in his own special way...Wazzzup?

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I've never see them with their mouth open before.

Thanks for the picture.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Those teeth are gross! What a photo! You should send it in to one of those weird animal photo places.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.